These 10 Ted talks are chosen because they each contain valuable lessons on how you can become more confident. You can also use them as teaching tools in order to empower not only yourself but also team members, too.
They are not in order of how ‘good’ they are, they are randomly placed.
- How to Build Your Confidence and Spark it in Others, byBrittany Packnett Activist, educator, writer “An activist, educator and writer, Brittany Packnett uses every platform she has to teach truth that provokes people to action — for the sake of freedom and justice.”
- Three Tips to Boost Your Confidence. Amy Adkins, educator “When faced with a big challenge where potential failure seems to lurk at every corner, you’ve probably heard the advice, “Be more confident!” But where does confidence come from, and how can you get more of it? Here are three easy tips to boost your confidence”
- How to Build Self Confidence. This video is by CeCe Olisa, Lifestyle Influencer and fashion blogger.
- Why We Do What We Do, by Tony Robbins, “author, coach, speaker, and philanthropist. Robbins is known for his infomercials, seminars, and self-help books including the books Unlimited Power and Awaken the Giant Within” Tony Robbins discusses the “invisible forces” that motivate everyone’s actions
- “How to build your creative confidence” by David Kelley, “IDEO founder and Stanford d.school creator” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16p9YRF0l-g
- The skill of self confidence by Dr. Ivan Joseph. Dr. Joseph is the Athletic Director and head coach of the Varsity Soccer team at Ryerson University.
- Self Worth Theory: The Key to Understanding & Overcoming Procrastination, by Nic Voge | TEDxPrincetonU
- Increase Your Self-awareness With One Simple Fix, by organisational psychologist Tasha Eurich
- Personal Empowerment through Reflection and Learning, by Dr Craig Mertler Associate Professor and Director of the EdD Program in Leadership & Innovation at Arizona State University.
- Meet Yourself: A User’s Guide to Building Self-Esteem, by Niko Everett, a Leadership Coach and Strategist for women launching and growing their career, business, dreams, and life.